In support of the mission and the educational programs of The
Georgia Institute of Technology, the Registrar's Office seeks to:
- Create and maintain accurate student academic records in compliance
with applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Ensure continuously satisfactory service through good management
practices and responsible stewardship and utilization of resources.
- Establish daily business practices which reflect the most advanced
technological methods available to improve customer service.
- Make student data available in easily accessible formats to departments for administrative purposes and research.
- Interpret Institute, Board of Regents, and governmental policies
to faculty, staff, students, parents and the general public.
- Assess the effectiveness of services provided to ensure equitable
and ethical treatment of all customers.
The Registrar's Office at Georgia Tech will be a technologically advanced, highly efficient, customer-oriented, flexible organization adaptable to the changing needs of the Institute. It will deploy cutting-edge technologies and effective management practices to ensure that its resources are used wisely and to their full potential in the delivery of world-class customer service. It will create a work environment for its staff that fosters learning, creative thinking, effective problem-solving, and on-going commitment to excellence. Accountability at all levels will be a hallmark of its character.